1) What do I need to prepare for the show?
We just require:
1) An empty stage area of about 14ft by 12ft (about 4m by 3.5m) (we can adapt if the area is slightly smaller) with normal ceiling height of 8 ft* (about 2.4m),
2) A power point with an extension cable.
We will bring all the other required items, including a sound system, stage, and all other equipment.
This is meant to make your party as fuss-free and enjoyable for you as possible!
* Do kindly ensure that there is no ceiling fan in the stage area as it may affect our set-up and performance.
2) How long does it take for you to set up and tear down for your show?
It usually takes about 20mins to set up for a show and 10mins to pack up. We will usually arrive between 20 – 30mins before the show.
Set-up and tear-down is discreet, and you can carry on with other activities in your party away from the stage area.
You may also contact us at email@example.com, or by calling (+65) 6841 2260!